FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Lindsey Lullo
Eastcastle Place Invites Seniors to Tim Crain Lecture Series
MILWAUKEE, July 27, 2010—“Calling all history buffs!” Eastcastle Place, a vibrant senior living community on Milwaukee’s East Side, welcomes seniors to join University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Professor, Tim Crain, as he presents an informative lecture from his popular series, The Greatest Generation. The event will take place Thursday, August 5, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and will focus on the United States during the Great Depression.
Jim Crain will return to Eastcastle Place on Thursday, August 12, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. to discuss material from his WWII series. These events will make for an enjoyable afternoon for residents and history lovers alike.
The event is free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Mary at (414) 963-8488. For more information and a complete listing of events in July, visit www.eastcastleplace.com.
About Eastcastle Place
Founded as Milwaukee Protestant Home in 1884 by a group of public-spirited women, Eastcastle Place has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Along with Newcastle Place, its sister community in Mequon, Wis., Eastcastle Place is a continuing care retirement community that offers elegant and upscale independent living apartments and vast amenities. This vibrant senior community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing. For more information, visit www.Eastcastleplace.com.
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing