"The Front Porch Boys" will open the 6th annual "Concert in the Park" programs at St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, 8080 North 47th Street, Brown Deer, on Saturday, June 26. This bluegrass band was formed in 2001 and is based in Southeast Wisconsin. Their musical style creates a place in time, a place in your mind, maybe somewhere you've never been or known. After all, the songs are about the basic things of life -- love, family, and a hope for a better life to come.
The second and third programs for 2010 are planned for July 24 -- "Accompany of Kids" and August 28 -- "The Banjo Barons." Mark your calendars!
All performances begin at 7:00 p.m. outisde in the Memorial Garden on the north side of the church. Bring a lawn chair or a blanket. Stay after the program for an old fashioned ice cream social. In the event of rain, we will use the downstairs Fellowship Hall. All programs are subject to change.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour