The North Shore Library will present free movies this summer on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The movies are chosen to coordinate with the variety of Milwaukee festivals. A special snack will be offered ~ often with an ethnic flavor. So tour the world, expand your horizons and enjoy a pleasant evening at the movies with a trip to the North Shore Library.
Tuesday, June 15th - Miracle in Cracow (Polish Fest) This visually stunning movie tells the story of Peter, a young Jewish Hungarian who grew up with his grandmother in Budapest. The family owned a valuable book-collection which was confiscated by the Nazi's. Among them is a book of magic that his grandmother talked about every day until she died. Peter, now a bookseller, becomes obsessed with finding this book.
Tuesday, June 22 - To be announced
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Share Memories of 1945-1955
- A Night for Remembering to Benefit Alzheimer's Association
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Tips For Choosing Bathroom Faucets
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS