The North Shore Library will present free movies this summer on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The movies are chosen to coordinate with the variety of Milwaukee festivals. A special snack will be offered ~ often with an ethnic flavor. So tour the world, expand your horizons and enjoy a pleasant evening at the movies with a trip to the North Shore Library.
Tuesday, June 15th - Miracle in Cracow (Polish Fest) This visually stunning movie tells the story of Peter, a young Jewish Hungarian who grew up with his grandmother in Budapest. The family owned a valuable book-collection which was confiscated by the Nazi's. Among them is a book of magic that his grandmother talked about every day until she died. Peter, now a bookseller, becomes obsessed with finding this book.
Tuesday, June 22 - To be announced
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words