Mequon, Wis. – Creatively Yours, which has offered local residents a wide variety of unique and personalized gift options for 15 years, will move to a new Mequon location in early June.
The business will close its present store, 1515 W. Mequon Road, on May 31. It will reopen June 2 one block east in a mini-mall at 1340 W. Town Square Road, next to Harvey’s Central Grille.
“We are very excited to open the new, completely renovated store in time for graduation and wedding seasons,” said Patty Gilbert, owner of the 23-year-old business. “People want truly personalized gifts for their loved ones for these once-in-a-lifetime events, and we look forward to continuing to meet the individual needs of all our loyal customers.”
Creatively Yours provides a complete selection of custom and pre-made gifts perfect for holidays, special occasions or “just because.” Whether it’s gourmet snacks, gifts or fine chocolates, Creatively Yours packages it in a fashion sure to be met with smiles from the recipient. Its many gift options will broaden further this fall with the addition of Godiva Chocolatier.
Creatively Yours opened in 1987 in Cedarburg, and moved to Mequon in 1995. Its store hours are 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- MUSIC AT THE MARKET
- Dominican drops football opener