Mequon, Wis. – Creatively Yours, which has offered local residents a wide variety of unique and personalized gift options for 15 years, will move to a new Mequon location in early June.
The business will close its present store, 1515 W. Mequon Road, on May 31. It will reopen June 2 one block east in a mini-mall at 1340 W. Town Square Road, next to Harvey’s Central Grille.
“We are very excited to open the new, completely renovated store in time for graduation and wedding seasons,” said Patty Gilbert, owner of the 23-year-old business. “People want truly personalized gifts for their loved ones for these once-in-a-lifetime events, and we look forward to continuing to meet the individual needs of all our loyal customers.”
Creatively Yours provides a complete selection of custom and pre-made gifts perfect for holidays, special occasions or “just because.” Whether it’s gourmet snacks, gifts or fine chocolates, Creatively Yours packages it in a fashion sure to be met with smiles from the recipient. Its many gift options will broaden further this fall with the addition of Godiva Chocolatier.
Creatively Yours opened in 1987 in Cedarburg, and moved to Mequon in 1995. Its store hours are 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Spring Break at the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio!
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Brilliant DPI to Host Open House to Showcase Expanded Office Space
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations