A community shred event will be held on Monday, June 7 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Identity theft continues to be the fastest growing crime in America. Bayside wants to help you protect yourself by sponsoring this important event. Bring your confidential documents (up to 5 bags or boxes) and watch them be destroyed! Please do not bring newspapers, cardboard, metals, magazines, or plastics as they will not be accepted.
There is no need to separate any of your paper from staples, paper clips, or rubber bands. All those items will be destroyed along with your documents. Secur-X will be doing all of the shredding on site and residents are welcome to witness the process first hand and watch their items be shredded on site. This event will be free to all Bayside residents so please join us on June 7 in our attempt to prevent identity theft. For more information please visit www.bayside-wi.gov/cm/pdfs/news/Community% 20Shred%20Flyer.pdf.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Leading Infertility Clinic Offers Service to Veterans