A community shred event will be held on Monday, June 7 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Identity theft continues to be the fastest growing crime in America. Bayside wants to help you protect yourself by sponsoring this important event. Bring your confidential documents (up to 5 bags or boxes) and watch them be destroyed! Please do not bring newspapers, cardboard, metals, magazines, or plastics as they will not be accepted.
There is no need to separate any of your paper from staples, paper clips, or rubber bands. All those items will be destroyed along with your documents. Secur-X will be doing all of the shredding on site and residents are welcome to witness the process first hand and watch their items be shredded on site. This event will be free to all Bayside residents so please join us on June 7 in our attempt to prevent identity theft. For more information please visit www.bayside-wi.gov/cm/pdfs/news/Community% 20Shred%20Flyer.pdf.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane