A community shred event will be held on Monday, June 7 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Identity theft continues to be the fastest growing crime in America. Bayside wants to help you protect yourself by sponsoring this important event. Bring your confidential documents (up to 5 bags or boxes) and watch them be destroyed! Please do not bring newspapers, cardboard, metals, magazines, or plastics as they will not be accepted.
There is no need to separate any of your paper from staples, paper clips, or rubber bands. All those items will be destroyed along with your documents. Secur-X will be doing all of the shredding on site and residents are welcome to witness the process first hand and watch their items be shredded on site. This event will be free to all Bayside residents so please join us on June 7 in our attempt to prevent identity theft. For more information please visit www.bayside-wi.gov/cm/pdfs/news/Community% 20Shred%20Flyer.pdf.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Spring Break at the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio!
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Brilliant DPI to Host Open House to Showcase Expanded Office Space
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations