A community shred event will be held on Monday, June 7 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Identity theft continues to be the fastest growing crime in America. Bayside wants to help you protect yourself by sponsoring this important event. Bring your confidential documents (up to 5 bags or boxes) and watch them be destroyed! Please do not bring newspapers, cardboard, metals, magazines, or plastics as they will not be accepted.
There is no need to separate any of your paper from staples, paper clips, or rubber bands. All those items will be destroyed along with your documents. Secur-X will be doing all of the shredding on site and residents are welcome to witness the process first hand and watch their items be shredded on site. This event will be free to all Bayside residents so please join us on June 7 in our attempt to prevent identity theft. For more information please visit www.bayside-wi.gov/cm/pdfs/news/Community% 20Shred%20Flyer.pdf.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive