A community shred event will be held on Monday, June 7 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Identity theft continues to be the fastest growing crime in America. Bayside wants to help you protect yourself by sponsoring this important event. Bring your confidential documents (up to 5 bags or boxes) and watch them be destroyed! Please do not bring newspapers, cardboard, metals, magazines, or plastics as they will not be accepted.
There is no need to separate any of your paper from staples, paper clips, or rubber bands. All those items will be destroyed along with your documents. Secur-X will be doing all of the shredding on site and residents are welcome to witness the process first hand and watch their items be shredded on site. This event will be free to all Bayside residents so please join us on June 7 in our attempt to prevent identity theft. For more information please visit www.bayside-wi.gov/cm/pdfs/news/Community% 20Shred%20Flyer.pdf.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project