Positive Parenting Techniques
Please join us on Thursday, March 25, at either 10:45am or 6:30pm at the Whitefish Bay Public Library for "Positive Parenting Techniques". Licensed psychologist and parenting specialist, Dr. Terry Bruett, will present parenting advice through a fast moving, conversational, and interactive discussion. His newly released book, If Parenting Was Easy It Wouldn't Begin with Labor, is described as a common sense, practical guide. Registration is not required. Program will be held in upstairs Program Room.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Glendale Seniors' Holiday Party