Positive Parenting Techniques
Please join us on Thursday, March 25, at either 10:45am or 6:30pm at the Whitefish Bay Public Library for "Positive Parenting Techniques". Licensed psychologist and parenting specialist, Dr. Terry Bruett, will present parenting advice through a fast moving, conversational, and interactive discussion. His newly released book, If Parenting Was Easy It Wouldn't Begin with Labor, is described as a common sense, practical guide. Registration is not required. Program will be held in upstairs Program Room.
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing