Positive Parenting Techniques
Please join us on Thursday, March 25, at either 10:45am or 6:30pm at the Whitefish Bay Public Library for "Positive Parenting Techniques". Licensed psychologist and parenting specialist, Dr. Terry Bruett, will present parenting advice through a fast moving, conversational, and interactive discussion. His newly released book, If Parenting Was Easy It Wouldn't Begin with Labor, is described as a common sense, practical guide. Registration is not required. Program will be held in upstairs Program Room.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Showing of
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Backstage Tour of the Rep
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- Lakeside Animal Hospital Celebrates 75 Years
- C.H. Coakley Delivers BikeShare Bikes Around Town
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. Upcoming Programs
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th