Please join the conversation with Cardinal Stritch University, Teachscape and NESI
Experience a different kind of professional development, where we acknowledge the reality of what it takes to be a teacher hero.
Join author and former teacher, Laurel Schmidt as she facilitates a TEACHER AS HERO conversation that will rejuvenate you on your journey to becoming an even better teacher. The program provides a unique opportunity for teachers to participate in a conversation and begin telling their stories.
Program breakdown includes:
Part 1: Starting the conversation… a motivational introduction
Part 2: Talking about teacher traits
Part 3: Telling our hero stories
Part 4: Maintaining the joy and combating hero fatigue
Part 5: Keeping your intellectual life alive through online graduate programs
Please join us for an evening of conversation.
Details are as follows:
Time: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
When: Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Where: Hilton Milwaukee River, 4700 N. Port Washington Road
Hors d’oeuvres will be served.
All participants will receive a gift bag including Laurel’s book!
Please click here to reserve a space www.teachscape.com/TAHNESI or call toll-free 1-877-987-8748.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project