Please join the conversation with Cardinal Stritch University, Teachscape and NESI
Experience a different kind of professional development, where we acknowledge the reality of what it takes to be a teacher hero.
Join author and former teacher, Laurel Schmidt as she facilitates a TEACHER AS HERO conversation that will rejuvenate you on your journey to becoming an even better teacher. The program provides a unique opportunity for teachers to participate in a conversation and begin telling their stories.
Program breakdown includes:
Part 1: Starting the conversation… a motivational introduction
Part 2: Talking about teacher traits
Part 3: Telling our hero stories
Part 4: Maintaining the joy and combating hero fatigue
Part 5: Keeping your intellectual life alive through online graduate programs
Please join us for an evening of conversation.
Details are as follows:
Time: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
When: Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Where: Hilton Milwaukee River, 4700 N. Port Washington Road
Hors d’oeuvres will be served.
All participants will receive a gift bag including Laurel’s book!
Please click here to reserve a space www.teachscape.com/TAHNESI or call toll-free 1-877-987-8748.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Glendale Seniors' Holiday Party