MILWAUKEE MAN APPOINTED NEW
FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR
NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL FINANCIAL NETWORK
Milwaukee, WI February 9, 2010 – Dugan Hettich has been appointed Financial Representative by Northwestern Mutual in Milwaukee WI. He will be associated with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network Cornerstone Financial Group of Milwaukee, WI.
As Financial Representative, Hettich will join a network of specialists offering a wide array of products. He will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for a variety of financial needs and goals.
Hettich is a native of Milwaukee WI. He received a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Finance and Marketing from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2009.
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network is the marketing name for the sales distribution arm of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI - a FORTUNE 500 company with over $1 trillion of life insurance protection in force. The company maintains the highest available ratings for insurance financial strength from all four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor's, Fitch Ratings, A. M. Best and Moody’s.
For more than 150 years, Northwestern Mutual has been helping its policyowners and clients achieve financial security. Further information on the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates can be found at: www.nmfn.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary