MILWAUKEE MAN APPOINTED NEW
FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR
NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL FINANCIAL NETWORK
Milwaukee, WI February 9, 2010 – Dugan Hettich has been appointed Financial Representative by Northwestern Mutual in Milwaukee WI. He will be associated with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network Cornerstone Financial Group of Milwaukee, WI.
As Financial Representative, Hettich will join a network of specialists offering a wide array of products. He will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for a variety of financial needs and goals.
Hettich is a native of Milwaukee WI. He received a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Finance and Marketing from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2009.
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network is the marketing name for the sales distribution arm of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI - a FORTUNE 500 company with over $1 trillion of life insurance protection in force. The company maintains the highest available ratings for insurance financial strength from all four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor's, Fitch Ratings, A. M. Best and Moody’s.
For more than 150 years, Northwestern Mutual has been helping its policyowners and clients achieve financial security. Further information on the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates can be found at: www.nmfn.com
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour