MILWAUKEE MAN APPOINTED NEW
FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE FOR
NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL FINANCIAL NETWORK
Milwaukee, WI February 9, 2010 – Dugan Hettich has been appointed Financial Representative by Northwestern Mutual in Milwaukee WI. He will be associated with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network Cornerstone Financial Group of Milwaukee, WI.
As Financial Representative, Hettich will join a network of specialists offering a wide array of products. He will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for a variety of financial needs and goals.
Hettich is a native of Milwaukee WI. He received a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Finance and Marketing from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2009.
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network is the marketing name for the sales distribution arm of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI - a FORTUNE 500 company with over $1 trillion of life insurance protection in force. The company maintains the highest available ratings for insurance financial strength from all four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor's, Fitch Ratings, A. M. Best and Moody’s.
For more than 150 years, Northwestern Mutual has been helping its policyowners and clients achieve financial security. Further information on the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates can be found at: www.nmfn.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"