Do you sometimes ask yourself if you are putting too much pressure on your child by
teaching too early? Or whether you are doing enough to help your child learn? With so many conflicting theories, we all know it can be very difficult to know what is the right amount of encouragement and teaching for your child’s optimal development. In this interactive workshop, both parents and educators can learn answers to these important questions.
Date: February 23
Time: 6:30 - 8:30pm
Location: NHS F128
To register call the Nicolet Recreation Department at (414) 351-7566
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary