Do you sometimes ask yourself if you are putting too much pressure on your child by
teaching too early? Or whether you are doing enough to help your child learn? With so many conflicting theories, we all know it can be very difficult to know what is the right amount of encouragement and teaching for your child’s optimal development. In this interactive workshop, both parents and educators can learn answers to these important questions.
Date: February 23
Time: 6:30 - 8:30pm
Location: NHS F128
To register call the Nicolet Recreation Department at (414) 351-7566
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners