Do you sometimes ask yourself if you are putting too much pressure on your child by
teaching too early? Or whether you are doing enough to help your child learn? With so many conflicting theories, we all know it can be very difficult to know what is the right amount of encouragement and teaching for your child’s optimal development. In this interactive workshop, both parents and educators can learn answers to these important questions.
Date: February 23
Time: 6:30 - 8:30pm
Location: NHS F128
To register call the Nicolet Recreation Department at (414) 351-7566
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer Exterior Painting
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Softball/Teeball Leagues
- Floor Coverings International Offers Advice To Milwakee Residents During National Flood Safety Awareness Week
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. District Free Throw Contest Results
- Free Showing of "Life of Pi"