Do you sometimes ask yourself if you are putting too much pressure on your child by
teaching too early? Or whether you are doing enough to help your child learn? With so many conflicting theories, we all know it can be very difficult to know what is the right amount of encouragement and teaching for your child’s optimal development. In this interactive workshop, both parents and educators can learn answers to these important questions.
Date: February 23
Time: 6:30 - 8:30pm
Location: NHS F128
To register call the Nicolet Recreation Department at (414) 351-7566
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane