Shorewood’s landmark Hubbard Park Lodge, nestled along the Milwaukee River, is introducing some exciting menu changes that start this Friday, January 22. The Lodge is pleased to introduce its new, family-friendly Polka Fish Fry from 5-9 p.m. each Friday. Enjoy a tasty fish dinner with all the trimmings and listen to the music of the Brewhaus Polka Kings (starting at 6 p.m.) - you can even take a spin on the dance floor! Choose from fried cod, perch or shrimp ($10.95-$13.95), and other non-fish items. There is also a children’s menu and full bar service.
Plus, on Sundays the Lodge will be introducing a family-friendly Lumberjack Brunch from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. featuring pancakes and an omelet bar.
The Village of Shorewood is pleased to welcome Russ Davis, owner of the Vecchio Entertainment Group, as the new operator of the Lodge. Russ and his wife, Dina, invite everyone to stop in and try out the new menu and rediscover one of Shorewood’s best-kept secrets.
Russ has some exciting plans for the Lodge that include attracting families on a more regular basis. “My wife and I are thrilled to take over operations at Hubbard Park Lodge. This historic building is an absolute gem and we are honored to begin a new era of restaurant operations that we hope will please our neighbors. Bringing the community together for good food and exceptional service in a family-friendly atmosphere are our primary goals,” he says.
The Lodge will keep its tradition of being open to the public on weekends and closed for private affairs during the week – plus the special buffet on Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Easter. And as always, it will remain a beautiful setting for Saturday afternoon and evening weddings.
Hubbard Park celebrated 71 years last fall – it is one of 13 identical structures built across the U.S. as a Federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) Project initiated by Franklin D. Roosevelt’s administration during the Great Depression. Our Hubbard Park Lodge is one of only two of the original buildings left standing (the other is just outside Washington, D.C.).
Hubbard Park Lodge is located at 3565 N. Morris Blvd. in Shorewood. The Lodge can be reached at 414.332.4207.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Leading Infertility Clinic Offers Service to Veterans