Bay Choirs to perform Pops Concert Downtown
Whitefish Bay – Three Whitefish Bay High School Choirs will perform
“From Broadway to the Magic Kingdom!” a concert featuring some of the world’s best pop songs along with a mix of Broadway and Disney tunes. Concert and silent auction will take place at 7 p.m., Friday and Saturday nights, January 8 and 9, 2010, in downtown Milwaukee at the Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic Center at 790 N. Van Buren St.
The January Pops Concert features Whitefish Bay High School’s extra –curricular choirs: Tower Singers, That Group and Cantorei.
This year’s pop concert will feature favorite songs such as “Let the Sun Shine” from Hair, “Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Da,” and “Come Sail Away” by Styx. In addition, students will sing a medley of Disney hits including “Circle of Life,” “Step In Time” and “It's a Small World.”
During intermission guests will be invited to enjoy complimentary dessert, buy flowers for the performers and browse a silent auction. Cash or checks only will be accepted. Proceeds will support the Whitefish Bay High School choir program.
Tickets: $15 Reserved Seating and $10 for students and seniors. For more information please call Krys Giesa at 414.332.6380 or at KGiesa@wi.rr.com. Tickets can be ordered by calling Melissa Beckman 414.332.2315 or at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words