Bay Choirs to perform Pops Concert Downtown
Whitefish Bay – Three Whitefish Bay High School Choirs will perform
“From Broadway to the Magic Kingdom!” a concert featuring some of the world’s best pop songs along with a mix of Broadway and Disney tunes. Concert and silent auction will take place at 7 p.m., Friday and Saturday nights, January 8 and 9, 2010, in downtown Milwaukee at the Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic Center at 790 N. Van Buren St.
The January Pops Concert features Whitefish Bay High School’s extra –curricular choirs: Tower Singers, That Group and Cantorei.
This year’s pop concert will feature favorite songs such as “Let the Sun Shine” from Hair, “Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Da,” and “Come Sail Away” by Styx. In addition, students will sing a medley of Disney hits including “Circle of Life,” “Step In Time” and “It's a Small World.”
During intermission guests will be invited to enjoy complimentary dessert, buy flowers for the performers and browse a silent auction. Cash or checks only will be accepted. Proceeds will support the Whitefish Bay High School choir program.
Tickets: $15 Reserved Seating and $10 for students and seniors. For more information please call Krys Giesa at 414.332.6380 or at KGiesa@wi.rr.com. Tickets can be ordered by calling Melissa Beckman 414.332.2315 or at email@example.com.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member