The Open Book blend of Anodyne coffee will be available soon for sale by the bag at the Open Book Cafe. The best part is you will have a hand in selecting what goes into the blend, and improve your coffee knowledge.
On Saturday, December 5th, stop in from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and taste from a selected group of samples and vote for your favorite. Steve Kessler, the master coffee blender with Anodyne, will be on hand to answer any questions about the samples and any thing you'd like to know about coffee.
Open Book is at 4093 N. Oakland Ave. in Shorewood, and can be reached at 414-431-3170.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities