The Open Book blend of Anodyne coffee will be available soon for sale by the bag at the Open Book Cafe. The best part is you will have a hand in selecting what goes into the blend, and improve your coffee knowledge.
On Saturday, December 5th, stop in from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and taste from a selected group of samples and vote for your favorite. Steve Kessler, the master coffee blender with Anodyne, will be on hand to answer any questions about the samples and any thing you'd like to know about coffee.
Open Book is at 4093 N. Oakland Ave. in Shorewood, and can be reached at 414-431-3170.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"