The Open Book blend of Anodyne coffee will be available soon for sale by the bag at the Open Book Cafe. The best part is you will have a hand in selecting what goes into the blend, and improve your coffee knowledge.
On Saturday, December 5th, stop in from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and taste from a selected group of samples and vote for your favorite. Steve Kessler, the master coffee blender with Anodyne, will be on hand to answer any questions about the samples and any thing you'd like to know about coffee.
Open Book is at 4093 N. Oakland Ave. in Shorewood, and can be reached at 414-431-3170.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary