The Open Book blend of Anodyne coffee will be available soon for sale by the bag at the Open Book Cafe. The best part is you will have a hand in selecting what goes into the blend, and improve your coffee knowledge.
On Saturday, December 5th, stop in from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and taste from a selected group of samples and vote for your favorite. Steve Kessler, the master coffee blender with Anodyne, will be on hand to answer any questions about the samples and any thing you'd like to know about coffee.
Open Book is at 4093 N. Oakland Ave. in Shorewood, and can be reached at 414-431-3170.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Fall Registration Info
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1