Parents and Guardians,
Michael McGowan, President of McGowan and Associates, a training and consulting firm specializing in alcohol, drug, conflict resolution and family issues, will be visiting Nicolet High School on Tuesday, December 1st. Mr. McGowan is a nationally recognized expert in his field and presents to schools and businesses across the country. His presentations on December 1st will inform you and your child about issues affecting teens in our community. Nicolet students will see Mr. McGowan's presentations at assemblies during the day. Prior to those assemblies, there will be a meeting for parents and concerned adults at the start of the day, from 7:30am - 9:00am in the Nicolet auditorium.
Come and hear what Mr. McGowan will be talking to your student(s) about and get any questions you may have related to AODA issues answered.
Please join us and bring a friend! You won't be disappointed. See you at 7:30 a.m. on December 1st!
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project