Harleys: The Store for Men Stages Trade in Trade Up Event to Benefit St. Vincent de Paul
Shorewood Retailer Turns Compassion Into Action by Supporting an Important Cause
Harleys: The Store for Men in Shorewood, Wis. is pleased to announce its semi-annual Trade In and Trade Up Event on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, October 29, 30 and 31. For three days only, shoppers are invited to clean out their closets and trade in their gently used garments and accessories to benefit the St. Vincent de Paul Society. For every item donated, customers can then purchase a like item from Harleys at 20% savings.
Harleys is proud to support and partner with this vital Milwaukee organization. With a history of service to the poor dating back to the mid-1800s, St. Vincent De Paul Society volunteers visit the homes of the working poor, seniors and the unemployed to lend a hand and a heart. They distribute gift certificates so that families can shop for much-needed clothing, furniture and household items, free of charge, at the St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store. (The Milwaukee store is located at 2320 W. Lincoln Ave.) In 2009, nearly $400,000 has been distributed to the economically disadvantaged. The organization also manages a free meal program and a family resource center. (Visit www.svdpmilw.org for more information.)
Harleys invites the Milwaukee community to visit its new store at 3565 N. Oakland Ave. in Shorewood (just four blocks south of its original location). For more than 60 years, the Harleys’ name has been synonymous with the ultimate in men’s fashion and style, offering unparalleled personal attention and service. Harleys features an extensive selection of men’s apparel and accessories from today’s most exclusive designers.
A receipt will be issued for all tax-deductible donations. During the event, all major credit cards are accepted and sleeve and bottom alterations are included (other alterations as posted). Special orders are not included during this special event.
Event hours are Thur., Oct. 29, 10-8, Fri., Oct. 30, 10-6 and Sat., Oct. 31, 9-5. Visit Harleys: The Store for Men at 3565 N. Oakland Ave., Shorewood, Wis. Phone: 414.332.3404. www.harleys4men.com.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member