Shoot the Moon Photography announced today that they have been recognized for two prestigious awards in the Milwaukee metro business community. Shoot the Moon was selected as the Milwaukee metro area's number one fine art portrait studio in 2009 by WISN Channel 12's A-List. Shoot the Moon is honored to win this award now for the third consecutive year and was selected over 101 other competing portrait studios.
Shoot the Moon was also selected as the Small Business of the Year for 2009 by the Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce.
With locations in Mequon and Delafield, Shoot the Moon has grown to become one of the premiere fine art portrait studios in the US for its unique style, vision, and incredibly creative mix of custom fine art portraiture, framing, and one of a kind products.
We are incredibly honored and humbled to receive such accolades from the WISN Channel 12 A-List and the Mequon Chamber of Commerce, said Joy Vertz, founder of Shoot the Moon Photography. We have worked tirelessly to create truly unique fine art portraiture for our clients and have found ways to thrive and succeed as a business with the difficult times that are being faced in the US economy.
Shoot the Moon has been very focused on their business growth in 2009 as they opened their second Milwaukee are location earlier this year in downtown Delafield and they are currently building a brand-new one of a kind custom fine art portrait studio on Port Washington Road in Mequon for their long-term growth plans.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Fall Registration Info
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1