Shoot the Moon Photography announced today that they have been recognized for two prestigious awards in the Milwaukee metro business community. Shoot the Moon was selected as the Milwaukee metro area's number one fine art portrait studio in 2009 by WISN Channel 12's A-List. Shoot the Moon is honored to win this award now for the third consecutive year and was selected over 101 other competing portrait studios.
Shoot the Moon was also selected as the Small Business of the Year for 2009 by the Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce.
With locations in Mequon and Delafield, Shoot the Moon has grown to become one of the premiere fine art portrait studios in the US for its unique style, vision, and incredibly creative mix of custom fine art portraiture, framing, and one of a kind products.
We are incredibly honored and humbled to receive such accolades from the WISN Channel 12 A-List and the Mequon Chamber of Commerce, said Joy Vertz, founder of Shoot the Moon Photography. We have worked tirelessly to create truly unique fine art portraiture for our clients and have found ways to thrive and succeed as a business with the difficult times that are being faced in the US economy.
Shoot the Moon has been very focused on their business growth in 2009 as they opened their second Milwaukee are location earlier this year in downtown Delafield and they are currently building a brand-new one of a kind custom fine art portrait studio on Port Washington Road in Mequon for their long-term growth plans.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities