Nicolet High School
Special Education Department Presents
The 4th Annual Autumn Artisan’s Fair
Saturday, November 14th, 2009
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Get a jump start on your holiday shopping. Over 60+ artists and vendors from Southeastern Wisconsin will be selling everything from watercolors, stained glass, garden art, luxury bath soaps, handcrafted jewelry, felted purses, photography, wearable art, gourmet goodies and many other unique items.
The Autumn Artisan’s Fair was created out of the need to provide “real-world” work experience for the students of the Nicolet Special Education Life Skills program. Today, competitive or supportive employment, supported or independent living and lifelong learning are expectations for students with disabilities. Our students participate in the entire planning and budgeting process, as well as the execution of the Artisan’s Fair. The proceeds from admissions are used to help support our community based Apartment Program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities