Nicolet High School
Special Education Department Presents
The 4th Annual Autumn Artisan’s Fair
Saturday, November 14th, 2009
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Get a jump start on your holiday shopping. Over 60+ artists and vendors from Southeastern Wisconsin will be selling everything from watercolors, stained glass, garden art, luxury bath soaps, handcrafted jewelry, felted purses, photography, wearable art, gourmet goodies and many other unique items.
The Autumn Artisan’s Fair was created out of the need to provide “real-world” work experience for the students of the Nicolet Special Education Life Skills program. Today, competitive or supportive employment, supported or independent living and lifelong learning are expectations for students with disabilities. Our students participate in the entire planning and budgeting process, as well as the execution of the Artisan’s Fair. The proceeds from admissions are used to help support our community based Apartment Program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer Exterior Painting
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Softball/Teeball Leagues
- Floor Coverings International Offers Advice To Milwakee Residents During National Flood Safety Awareness Week
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. District Free Throw Contest Results
- Free Showing of "Life of Pi"