Community Bark, Milwaukee's only Dog Wash & Coffee Bar, is now open in Bayside at 326 W Brown Deer Road, just east of Sendik's!
Serving hot, delicious Alterra Coffee, Community Bark is open early for those morning java fans! There is a "dog side" and a "just-people" side, and we're located right on the way to Highway 43 on Brown Deer Road -- so there's easy access for you Alterra aficionados.
Here's what you'll find at Community Bark!
* The Dog Wash: you wash, we wash, or call ahead for professional grooming.
* The Barker Lounge: a place to enjoy delicious Alterra coffee, people snacks, and doggie treats, while enjoying the company of your dog and other dog fans.
* The CB Shop: browse our shop for the finest goods for your pooch - healthy dog foods, treats, training and grooming supplies.
Come on in and check us out, visit www.communitybark.net, or call us at 414-DOG-WASH (364-9274)!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info