Community Bark, Milwaukee's only Dog Wash & Coffee Bar, is now open in Bayside at 326 W Brown Deer Road, just east of Sendik's!
Serving hot, delicious Alterra Coffee, Community Bark is open early for those morning java fans! There is a "dog side" and a "just-people" side, and we're located right on the way to Highway 43 on Brown Deer Road -- so there's easy access for you Alterra aficionados.
Here's what you'll find at Community Bark!
* The Dog Wash: you wash, we wash, or call ahead for professional grooming.
* The Barker Lounge: a place to enjoy delicious Alterra coffee, people snacks, and doggie treats, while enjoying the company of your dog and other dog fans.
* The CB Shop: browse our shop for the finest goods for your pooch - healthy dog foods, treats, training and grooming supplies.
Come on in and check us out, visit www.communitybark.net, or call us at 414-DOG-WASH (364-9274)!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20