Community Bark, Milwaukee's only Dog Wash & Coffee Bar, is now open in Bayside at 326 W Brown Deer Road, just east of Sendik's!
Serving hot, delicious Alterra Coffee, Community Bark is open early for those morning java fans! There is a "dog side" and a "just-people" side, and we're located right on the way to Highway 43 on Brown Deer Road -- so there's easy access for you Alterra aficionados.
Here's what you'll find at Community Bark!
* The Dog Wash: you wash, we wash, or call ahead for professional grooming.
* The Barker Lounge: a place to enjoy delicious Alterra coffee, people snacks, and doggie treats, while enjoying the company of your dog and other dog fans.
* The CB Shop: browse our shop for the finest goods for your pooch - healthy dog foods, treats, training and grooming supplies.
Come on in and check us out, visit www.communitybark.net, or call us at 414-DOG-WASH (364-9274)!
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project