At Eastcastle Place, a vibrant senior living community located on Milwaukee’s East Side, residents and seniors in downtown Milwaukee are invited to an array of exciting events held throughout the year.
On Tuesday, July 28, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., Eastcastle Place invites seniors to a “Museum of Wisconsin Art” presentation. The Museum Director will present highlights from the museum in West Bend, which is the state’s primary venue for the exhibition of historic and contemporary Wisconsin Art. It also includes the Wisconsin Art Archive, which contains more than 6000 files on Wisconsin art, artists and research.
On Friday, July 31, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Eastcastle Place invites seniors to join residents for a tour through the Eastcastle Place gardens. Afterwards, guests can enjoy a driving tour to view the beautiful gardens found within the East side neighborhood.
The events are free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Ashley at (414) 963-8489. For more information and a complete listing of July events, visit www.eastcastleplace.com.
About Eastcastle Place
Founded as Milwaukee Protestant Home in 1884 by a group of public-spirited women, Eastcastle Place has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Along with Newcastle Place, its sister community in Mequon, Wis., Eastcastle Place is a continuing care retirement community that offers elegant and upscale independent living apartments and vast amenities. This vibrant senior community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. For more information, visit www.Eastcastleplace.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- MUSIC AT THE MARKET
- Pizzeria Piccola Society Sunday August 17 benefiting Second Hand Purrs