At Eastcastle Place, a vibrant senior living community located on Milwaukee’s East Side, residents and seniors in downtown Milwaukee are invited to an array of exciting events held throughout the year.
On Tuesday, July 28, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., Eastcastle Place invites seniors to a “Museum of Wisconsin Art” presentation. The Museum Director will present highlights from the museum in West Bend, which is the state’s primary venue for the exhibition of historic and contemporary Wisconsin Art. It also includes the Wisconsin Art Archive, which contains more than 6000 files on Wisconsin art, artists and research.
On Friday, July 31, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., Eastcastle Place invites seniors to join residents for a tour through the Eastcastle Place gardens. Afterwards, guests can enjoy a driving tour to view the beautiful gardens found within the East side neighborhood.
The events are free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Ashley at (414) 963-8489. For more information and a complete listing of July events, visit www.eastcastleplace.com.
About Eastcastle Place
Founded as Milwaukee Protestant Home in 1884 by a group of public-spirited women, Eastcastle Place has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Along with Newcastle Place, its sister community in Mequon, Wis., Eastcastle Place is a continuing care retirement community that offers elegant and upscale independent living apartments and vast amenities. This vibrant senior community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. For more information, visit www.Eastcastleplace.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary