The Math Department of Nicolet High School has selected Angela Crise and Gabe Colton to be the recipients of the 2009 Johnson Mathematics Scholarship. They will each receive $500 to be used to further their education.
Crise andColton have both competed in Wisconsin Math League contests, are members of the Nicolet Math Team and are in the highest level AP Calculus class.
The Johnson Mathematics Scholarship is sponsored by David Johnson of Waupaca. Johnson is a retired chair of the Nicolet High School Math Department, past-president of the National Council of Supervisors of Mathematics and recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics Teaching. The Scholarship was established in memory of his parents, Ray and Viola Johnson and his uncle, Roy Johnson.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Spring Break at the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio!
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Brilliant DPI to Host Open House to Showcase Expanded Office Space
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations