The Math Department of Nicolet High School has selected Angela Crise and Gabe Colton to be the recipients of the 2009 Johnson Mathematics Scholarship. They will each receive $500 to be used to further their education.
Crise andColton have both competed in Wisconsin Math League contests, are members of the Nicolet Math Team and are in the highest level AP Calculus class.
The Johnson Mathematics Scholarship is sponsored by David Johnson of Waupaca. Johnson is a retired chair of the Nicolet High School Math Department, past-president of the National Council of Supervisors of Mathematics and recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics Teaching. The Scholarship was established in memory of his parents, Ray and Viola Johnson and his uncle, Roy Johnson.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!
- Financial Checklist for Your Sixties