The Math Department of Nicolet High School has selected Angela Crise and Gabe Colton to be the recipients of the 2009 Johnson Mathematics Scholarship. They will each receive $500 to be used to further their education.
Crise andColton have both competed in Wisconsin Math League contests, are members of the Nicolet Math Team and are in the highest level AP Calculus class.
The Johnson Mathematics Scholarship is sponsored by David Johnson of Waupaca. Johnson is a retired chair of the Nicolet High School Math Department, past-president of the National Council of Supervisors of Mathematics and recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics Teaching. The Scholarship was established in memory of his parents, Ray and Viola Johnson and his uncle, Roy Johnson.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Tips For Choosing Bathroom Faucets
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr