The Math Department of Nicolet High School has selected Angela Crise and Gabe Colton to be the recipients of the 2009 Johnson Mathematics Scholarship. They will each receive $500 to be used to further their education.
Crise andColton have both competed in Wisconsin Math League contests, are members of the Nicolet Math Team and are in the highest level AP Calculus class.
The Johnson Mathematics Scholarship is sponsored by David Johnson of Waupaca. Johnson is a retired chair of the Nicolet High School Math Department, past-president of the National Council of Supervisors of Mathematics and recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics Teaching. The Scholarship was established in memory of his parents, Ray and Viola Johnson and his uncle, Roy Johnson.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- Cudahy Family Library presents Antique Appraisal Event
- Wauwatosa Girl Makes Good
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING