What better way to kick off summer than with a rooftop party? Eastcastle Place, a vibrant senior living community located on Milwaukee’s East Side, is pleased to invite seniors to a “Rooftop Garden Party” on Friday, June 12, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Cocktails and appetizers will be served, and the event is a great way to mingle with residents and enjoy warm weather.
The event is free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Ashley at (414) 963-8489.
To view a complete schedule of events for the month of June, visit the Eastcastle Place website at www.eastcastleplace.com and click on the “Calendar of Events” link, located on the left-hand side of the homepage.
About Eastcastle Place
Founded as Milwaukee Protestant Home in 1884 by a group of public-spirited women, Eastcastle Place has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. Along with Newcastle Place, its sister community in Mequon, Wis., Eastcastle Place is a continuing care retirement community that offers elegant and upscale independent living apartments and vast amenities. This vibrant senior community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. For more information, visit www.Eastcastleplace.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Leading Infertility Clinic Offers Service to Veterans