15th Annual Slow-Pitch
Wood Bat Softball Tournament
THE NICOLET RECREATION DEPARTMENT
When: SUNDAY, JUNE 14th
Time: 9AM to Approximately 6:00PM
Where: Glen Hills Middle School & Good Hope School Softball Fields
Open 8 Team Double Elimination Tournament
(open to the first 8 teams to register)
Entry Fee $75
Tournament Champion will receive:
• $200 Check
• tournament champion t-shirts
• $100 credit towards the 2010 Nicolet Recreation Adult Softball League Registration.
Returning Teams Have Until Friday, June 5th to Pay their Entry Fee and Secure Their Spot. (Make Checks Payable to Nicolet Recreation Dept.)
Only Wood Softball Bats Will be Allowed in Tournament. At Least
2 Wood Softball Bats will be provided at the diamond for Teams to Share.
If your team does not own a Wood Softball bat and needs to purchase one, they are available online or at Milwaukee Sporting Goods for between $15 and $25.
For More Information, or To Enter a Team
Contact Kirk Krychowiak Nicolet Recreation Director 414-351-7567
Send entry fee to:
Nicolet Recreation Department 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Rd. Glendale, WI 53217
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Fall Registration Info
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1