There is something for everyone this summer at the Nicolet tennis courts:
Offerings include adult cardio every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 7am. Great work-out, fun, and tennis ability is not a factor in the cardio training.
From 8-10 every morning we have our Grandslam drill. This is offered to state ranked and varsity tennis players.
From 10-noon we offer our challenger drill. This is for jv and non-state ranked players.
The Nicolet Recreation program prides itself on low numbers per court. A maximum of 6 per court. The Recreation program will be led by Erin Felber and Todd Miller. We offer Pee-wee through advanced lessons. You will not find a better Recreation program anywhere in the state.
New this summer we will have match play at 2pm. This program is designed to teach players to put their skills into match play situations. We will cover all aspects of match play situations. Rules, etiquette, scoring, and strategy. It is a great chance for kids who are already in Recreation lessons to put their game to the test.
Adult lessons will be offered through Erin Felber on Monday nights from 5-8. Please contact Erin directly if you are interested in adult lessons. 414-333-4922
For more information, please contact Tim Koppa at khta10s.com or call the Nicolet Recreation Department at 414-351-7566.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities