There is something for everyone this summer at the Nicolet tennis courts:
Offerings include adult cardio every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 7am. Great work-out, fun, and tennis ability is not a factor in the cardio training.
From 8-10 every morning we have our Grandslam drill. This is offered to state ranked and varsity tennis players.
From 10-noon we offer our challenger drill. This is for jv and non-state ranked players.
The Nicolet Recreation program prides itself on low numbers per court. A maximum of 6 per court. The Recreation program will be led by Erin Felber and Todd Miller. We offer Pee-wee through advanced lessons. You will not find a better Recreation program anywhere in the state.
New this summer we will have match play at 2pm. This program is designed to teach players to put their skills into match play situations. We will cover all aspects of match play situations. Rules, etiquette, scoring, and strategy. It is a great chance for kids who are already in Recreation lessons to put their game to the test.
Adult lessons will be offered through Erin Felber on Monday nights from 5-8. Please contact Erin directly if you are interested in adult lessons. 414-333-4922
For more information, please contact Tim Koppa at khta10s.com or call the Nicolet Recreation Department at 414-351-7566.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"
- Seniors Trip to Rep's "The Five Presidents"