Community Bark, Milwaukee’s only dog wash and coffee bar, will be opening this summer at 326 W. Brown Deer Road in Bayside -- right off I-43 and east of Sendik's.
“Community Bark’s mission is to provide a place where dog lovers can take great care of their dogs and themselves, and build a strong, local community,” says Andrew Appel, its founder. He asks, “Where in Milwaukee, other than the dog park, can dog people hang out and talk about their common interest….their dog pals? I see Community Bark as that new place, where people and their dogs can congregate in a comfortable atmosphere.”
Community Bark’s customers will be able to wash their own dogs in a clean, social environment, or have the staff wash or groom the dogs for them. Additionally, they will be able to relax with Milwaukee’s Alterra coffee and bakery in the Barker Lounge with their dogs. Finally, they’ll have their choice of top-quality pet supplies, such as Mequon’s own Fromm’s Family Foods, and West Paw dog toys.
To learn more about Community Bark’s opening plans and join their email list, go to www.communitybark.net or call 414-614-BARK (2275).
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project