Community Bark, Milwaukee’s only dog wash and coffee bar, will be opening this summer at 326 W. Brown Deer Road in Bayside -- right off I-43 and east of Sendik's.
“Community Bark’s mission is to provide a place where dog lovers can take great care of their dogs and themselves, and build a strong, local community,” says Andrew Appel, its founder. He asks, “Where in Milwaukee, other than the dog park, can dog people hang out and talk about their common interest….their dog pals? I see Community Bark as that new place, where people and their dogs can congregate in a comfortable atmosphere.”
Community Bark’s customers will be able to wash their own dogs in a clean, social environment, or have the staff wash or groom the dogs for them. Additionally, they will be able to relax with Milwaukee’s Alterra coffee and bakery in the Barker Lounge with their dogs. Finally, they’ll have their choice of top-quality pet supplies, such as Mequon’s own Fromm’s Family Foods, and West Paw dog toys.
To learn more about Community Bark’s opening plans and join their email list, go to www.communitybark.net or call 414-614-BARK (2275).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Showing of
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Backstage Tour of the Rep
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- Lakeside Animal Hospital Celebrates 75 Years
- C.H. Coakley Delivers BikeShare Bikes Around Town
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. Upcoming Programs
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th