The Yoga Body, LLC, is launching its summer session of classes with a FREE intro series.
Located in Art of Wellness Chiropractic, SC, at 5600 W. Brown Deer Rd., Suite 208, The Yoga Body, LLC offers Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Pilates, Strength Training, and Thai Bodywork Therapy.
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE CLASSES! SPACE IS LIMITED!
Monday, May 18 Vinyasa Yoga 5:45-6:45 p.m.
Tuesday, May 19 Mat Pilates 12:00-12:45 p.m.
Thursday, May 21 Mat Pilates 4:30-5:15 p.m.
Thursday, May 21 Yoga Sweat 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Friday, May 29 Vinyasa Yoga 9:45-10:45 a.m.
To register, please contact Lisa at 262-565-7071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lisa Eurich, BS, CPT, RYT, has been a health, wellness, and fitness specialist for over 15 years. Through knowledge, humor, and compassion, Lisa makes her classes and trainings lively and enlightening. Join us in developing a strong and flexible mind and body!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"