The Yoga Body, LLC, is launching its summer session of classes with a FREE intro series.
Located in Art of Wellness Chiropractic, SC, at 5600 W. Brown Deer Rd., Suite 208, The Yoga Body, LLC offers Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Pilates, Strength Training, and Thai Bodywork Therapy.
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE CLASSES! SPACE IS LIMITED!
Monday, May 18 Vinyasa Yoga 5:45-6:45 p.m.
Tuesday, May 19 Mat Pilates 12:00-12:45 p.m.
Thursday, May 21 Mat Pilates 4:30-5:15 p.m.
Thursday, May 21 Yoga Sweat 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Friday, May 29 Vinyasa Yoga 9:45-10:45 a.m.
To register, please contact Lisa at 262-565-7071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lisa Eurich, BS, CPT, RYT, has been a health, wellness, and fitness specialist for over 15 years. Through knowledge, humor, and compassion, Lisa makes her classes and trainings lively and enlightening. Join us in developing a strong and flexible mind and body!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter