The Yoga Body, LLC, is launching its summer session of classes with a FREE intro series.
Located in Art of Wellness Chiropractic, SC, at 5600 W. Brown Deer Rd., Suite 208, The Yoga Body, LLC offers Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Pilates, Strength Training, and Thai Bodywork Therapy.
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE CLASSES! SPACE IS LIMITED!
Monday, May 18 Vinyasa Yoga 5:45-6:45 p.m.
Tuesday, May 19 Mat Pilates 12:00-12:45 p.m.
Thursday, May 21 Mat Pilates 4:30-5:15 p.m.
Thursday, May 21 Yoga Sweat 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Friday, May 29 Vinyasa Yoga 9:45-10:45 a.m.
To register, please contact Lisa at 262-565-7071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lisa Eurich, BS, CPT, RYT, has been a health, wellness, and fitness specialist for over 15 years. Through knowledge, humor, and compassion, Lisa makes her classes and trainings lively and enlightening. Join us in developing a strong and flexible mind and body!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.