Parents, please come with your teenager to a special program about teenage substance use that will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 23, in the Nicolet High School cafeteria.
Mr. Paul Zenisek, a certified substance abuse counselor with Aurora Behavioral Health, will speak with students and their parents about teen use of drugs and alcohol. This program will be informative and interesting for all who attend. Pizza and other refreshments will be served.
Special Incentives for Nicolet Students Attending this Event! Call 414-351-7522 if you have questions about this program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 22nd Annual Sheepshead Tournament - March 21st
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop