Parents, please come with your teenager to a special program about teenage substance use that will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 23, in the Nicolet High School cafeteria.
Mr. Paul Zenisek, a certified substance abuse counselor with Aurora Behavioral Health, will speak with students and their parents about teen use of drugs and alcohol. This program will be informative and interesting for all who attend. Pizza and other refreshments will be served.
Special Incentives for Nicolet Students Attending this Event! Call 414-351-7522 if you have questions about this program.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities