Parents, please come with your teenager to a special program about teenage substance use that will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 23, in the Nicolet High School cafeteria.
Mr. Paul Zenisek, a certified substance abuse counselor with Aurora Behavioral Health, will speak with students and their parents about teen use of drugs and alcohol. This program will be informative and interesting for all who attend. Pizza and other refreshments will be served.
Special Incentives for Nicolet Students Attending this Event! Call 414-351-7522 if you have questions about this program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Sampler
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!