Parents, please come with your teenager to a special program about teenage substance use that will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 23, in the Nicolet High School cafeteria.
Mr. Paul Zenisek, a certified substance abuse counselor with Aurora Behavioral Health, will speak with students and their parents about teen use of drugs and alcohol. This program will be informative and interesting for all who attend. Pizza and other refreshments will be served.
Special Incentives for Nicolet Students Attending this Event! Call 414-351-7522 if you have questions about this program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities