Parents, please come with your teenager to a special program about teenage substance use that will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 23, in the Nicolet High School cafeteria.
Mr. Paul Zenisek, a certified substance abuse counselor with Aurora Behavioral Health, will speak with students and their parents about teen use of drugs and alcohol. This program will be informative and interesting for all who attend. Pizza and other refreshments will be served.
Special Incentives for Nicolet Students Attending this Event! Call 414-351-7522 if you have questions about this program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Two Weeks Remaining For Chance To Win $10,000 For Your Non-Profit
- Community Volunteer Opportunities