It’s easy to get lost in the numbers.
J.R., President of a biotechnology company in Brown Deer, owns one of the high-tech businesses we should be trying to nurture here in
D.D. of Menomonee Falls is worried about a provision in the Governor’s budget proposal that would raise current liability limits for auto insurance. If this change becomes law,
Instead of trying to raise more money with new tax hikes, the state ought to recommit to spending the money it already takes in more wisely by reforming spending, rooting out waste and eliminating ineffective programs. Instead of plowing ahead with several new government programs, we ought to just say no to new spending commitments.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Let's Dance Masquerade Fundraiser, Oct. 31
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Five Financial Lessons to Pass on to Your Children
- Brian Hanson Joins Bartelt as Production Administrator
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- See How Fudge Is Made
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather