It’s easy to get lost in the numbers.
J.R., President of a biotechnology company in Brown Deer, owns one of the high-tech businesses we should be trying to nurture here in
D.D. of Menomonee Falls is worried about a provision in the Governor’s budget proposal that would raise current liability limits for auto insurance. If this change becomes law,
Instead of trying to raise more money with new tax hikes, the state ought to recommit to spending the money it already takes in more wisely by reforming spending, rooting out waste and eliminating ineffective programs. Instead of plowing ahead with several new government programs, we ought to just say no to new spending commitments.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.