Boy Scout Troop 400 is having their annual Fish Fry on Friday, March 13 from 5-7:30 p.m. at the United Methodist Church at Lake Drive and Silver Spring in Whitefish Bay.
Sit in or carry out! Menu choices available are a $7 fish dinner or $9 shrimp (Peel & Eat) or $8 fish and shrimp combo. Kids meals are available too. For $2 kid’s may have a hotdog or mac & cheese meal and for $3’s there is a kid’s hot dog and mac & cheese meal.
Meals include slaw, bread and dessert.
Kids meals include fries and dessert.
Enjoy entertainment including music and Irish dancing while you dine. There is also a silent auction with some fantastic items.
Whitefish Bay Troop 400 is celebrating their 75th year anniversary as a Troop and has produced 99 Eagle Scouts in its 75 years. Come support your local Boy Scout Troop that is 75 years young! All are welcome!
Meal Tickets can be pre-ordered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.