Boy Scout Troop 400 is having their annual Fish Fry on Friday, March 13 from 5-7:30 p.m. at the United Methodist Church at Lake Drive and Silver Spring in Whitefish Bay.
Sit in or carry out! Menu choices available are a $7 fish dinner or $9 shrimp (Peel & Eat) or $8 fish and shrimp combo. Kids meals are available too. For $2 kid’s may have a hotdog or mac & cheese meal and for $3’s there is a kid’s hot dog and mac & cheese meal.
Meals include slaw, bread and dessert.
Kids meals include fries and dessert.
Enjoy entertainment including music and Irish dancing while you dine. There is also a silent auction with some fantastic items.
Whitefish Bay Troop 400 is celebrating their 75th year anniversary as a Troop and has produced 99 Eagle Scouts in its 75 years. Come support your local Boy Scout Troop that is 75 years young! All are welcome!
Meal Tickets can be pre-ordered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners