Boy Scout Troop 400 is having their annual Fish Fry on Friday, March 13 from 5-7:30 p.m. at the United Methodist Church at Lake Drive and Silver Spring in Whitefish Bay.
Sit in or carry out! Menu choices available are a $7 fish dinner or $9 shrimp (Peel & Eat) or $8 fish and shrimp combo. Kids meals are available too. For $2 kid’s may have a hotdog or mac & cheese meal and for $3’s there is a kid’s hot dog and mac & cheese meal.
Meals include slaw, bread and dessert.
Kids meals include fries and dessert.
Enjoy entertainment including music and Irish dancing while you dine. There is also a silent auction with some fantastic items.
Whitefish Bay Troop 400 is celebrating their 75th year anniversary as a Troop and has produced 99 Eagle Scouts in its 75 years. Come support your local Boy Scout Troop that is 75 years young! All are welcome!
Meal Tickets can be pre-ordered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities