Boy Scout Troop 400 is having their annual Fish Fry on Friday, March 13 from 5-7:30 p.m. at the United Methodist Church at Lake Drive and Silver Spring in Whitefish Bay.
Sit in or carry out! Menu choices available are a $7 fish dinner or $9 shrimp (Peel & Eat) or $8 fish and shrimp combo. Kids meals are available too. For $2 kid’s may have a hotdog or mac & cheese meal and for $3’s there is a kid’s hot dog and mac & cheese meal.
Meals include slaw, bread and dessert.
Kids meals include fries and dessert.
Enjoy entertainment including music and Irish dancing while you dine. There is also a silent auction with some fantastic items.
Whitefish Bay Troop 400 is celebrating their 75th year anniversary as a Troop and has produced 99 Eagle Scouts in its 75 years. Come support your local Boy Scout Troop that is 75 years young! All are welcome!
Meal Tickets can be pre-ordered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project