The 24th annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show will be held Fri., Sept. 19 – Sun., Sept. 21, 2014, at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park in West Allis, Wis.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 53 years and sponsor of the event, will provide attendees with “A Season for Change,” this year’s Show theme.
In addition, there will be daily educational presentations and demonstration by home improvement specialists in the Design Gallery, presented by Kohler and Gerhards – The Kitchen & Bath Store, an area at the Show that will feature designers doing room design computer presentations.
The Fall Show will also feature chefs preparing their favorite recipes on the Culinary Kitchen Stage presented by Oldies 95.7 WRIT-FM, with Chef Alamelu Vairavan of “Healthful Indian Flavors with Alamelu” on PBS as this year’s special guest, with appearances on Sat., Sept. 20.
More than 300 booth spaces in the Wisconsin Exposition Center will feature providers of home improvement and remodeling products and services, including design/build, kitchens, decks, cabinets, windows, wall covering, bathrooms, lighting, landscaping, roofing, painting, fireplaces, and more.
Special attractions at the event will include the “Future Trends” display, the Milwaukee/NARI Resource Center, a 50/50 cash raffle presented by the Milwaukee/NARI Foundation. Inc., a refurbished door display, a Kids Zone, featuring the ABC Supply Indy race car, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Zoo Interchange model display, and much more.
Hours on Fri., Sept. 19 and Sat., Sept. 20 are 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., and Sun., Sept. 21, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Admission is $4 in advance, and $7 at the door. Tickets for seniors, 60 and older, are $5.00, with a special price of $4.00 for seniors at the door on Fri., Sept. 19 for Callen Construction Senior Day. Children 12 and younger and active and retired military personnel with military identification are admitted at no charge.
For more information on the Fall Home & Remodeling Show, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council at 414-771-4071.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary