Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast announces the appointment of River Hills resident Billie Jean Smith to its board of directors for 2014-2015. Smith is an intellectual property attorney at Michael Best & Friedrich, Milwaukee, where she aids clients in the preparation and implementation of strategies to achieve desired business goals. She has had numerous leadership roles in community organizations including: Florentine Opera Company Board, Village of River Hills Board of Appeals, Zoological Society of Milwaukee Board, United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF) Campaign Committee, and various steering committees at Marquette University’s College of Engineering. Billie is also active in United Way of Greater Milwaukee Women’s Leadership Council, having recently completed her term as chair. She holds an engineering degree from Marquette University and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin Madison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Leading Infertility Clinic Offers Service to Veterans