Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast announces the appointment of River Hills resident Billie Jean Smith to its board of directors for 2014-2015. Smith is an intellectual property attorney at Michael Best & Friedrich, Milwaukee, where she aids clients in the preparation and implementation of strategies to achieve desired business goals. She has had numerous leadership roles in community organizations including: Florentine Opera Company Board, Village of River Hills Board of Appeals, Zoological Society of Milwaukee Board, United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF) Campaign Committee, and various steering committees at Marquette University’s College of Engineering. Billie is also active in United Way of Greater Milwaukee Women’s Leadership Council, having recently completed her term as chair. She holds an engineering degree from Marquette University and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin Madison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20
- Alverno College Course Will Visit Places of the Holocaust