Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast announces the appointment of River Hills resident Billie Jean Smith to its board of directors for 2014-2015. Smith is an intellectual property attorney at Michael Best & Friedrich, Milwaukee, where she aids clients in the preparation and implementation of strategies to achieve desired business goals. She has had numerous leadership roles in community organizations including: Florentine Opera Company Board, Village of River Hills Board of Appeals, Zoological Society of Milwaukee Board, United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF) Campaign Committee, and various steering committees at Marquette University’s College of Engineering. Billie is also active in United Way of Greater Milwaukee Women’s Leadership Council, having recently completed her term as chair. She holds an engineering degree from Marquette University and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin Madison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Sampler
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!