Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast announces the appointment of River Hills resident Billie Jean Smith to its board of directors for 2014-2015. Smith is an intellectual property attorney at Michael Best & Friedrich, Milwaukee, where she aids clients in the preparation and implementation of strategies to achieve desired business goals. She has had numerous leadership roles in community organizations including: Florentine Opera Company Board, Village of River Hills Board of Appeals, Zoological Society of Milwaukee Board, United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF) Campaign Committee, and various steering committees at Marquette University’s College of Engineering. Billie is also active in United Way of Greater Milwaukee Women’s Leadership Council, having recently completed her term as chair. She holds an engineering degree from Marquette University and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin Madison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Spring Break at the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio!
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Brilliant DPI to Host Open House to Showcase Expanded Office Space
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations