La Tulipe, LLC, an established floral and event design company, has opened an elegant, European-inspired flower and gift shoppe in downtown Port Washington. Exquisite fresh flowers and bouquets, the signature staples of the 11-year-old business, and nearly-exclusive gift items will help create a memorable experience for shoppers at La Tulipe’s first retail location.
Known for her elegant taste and attention to detail, Principal Vicki Kunz will offer the highest quality flowers from as far away as Holland and Thailand to local farms. The store’s cooler is stocked with buckets of fresh blooms for “make your own” bouquets, prearranged bunches and vase arrangements, in a variety of price points. Home accessories, European-style lotions and soaps, and fine paper products reflects the quality that La Tulipe is known for. Floral-related accessories such as: specialty vases and terrariums along with permanent custom-made wreaths and seasonal garlands enhance other botanical-related offerings.
“Port Washington, with its charm and current revitalization, and its close proximity to Milwaukee, seemed like the perfect city for my business expansion,” said Vicki Kunz, principal of La Tulipe, LLC. “When I learned that this great location, across from the Duluth Trading Company, was home to a previously successful floral business, I knew that this was the ideal location for my business.”
Kunz will also use the 1,300 square foot shoppe to host seasonal classes and conduct wedding and special event consultation meetings. La Tulipe is known for providing exceptional floral designs with white glove service to its clients. This combination has enabled it to be listed as a preferred florist at Milwaukee’s premier event facilities, including: the Milwaukee Art Museum (MAM), The Pfister, Discovery World, The Grain Exchange, Harley-Davidson Museum, among others.
La Tulipe designed the floral for MAM’s signature gala, Bal du Lac, for the past two years. This past spring, it also created the floral experience at The Ballet Ball for the Milwaukee Ballet and the Donald Driver Foundation’s “Driven to Achieve” gala. La Tulipe also received the 3rd place Judge’s Award and 1st place People’s Choice Award for the 2013 Art in Bloom exhibition at MAM. In 2010, the knot.com selected La Tulipe for the “Best Florist of Milwaukee,” an honor that is voted on by past customers.
La Tulipe offers delivery service of luxury floral designs and funeral flowers to Metro Milwaukee and Ozaukee County destinations.
La Tulipe, LLC Contact Information
More information can be found by visiting La Tulipe, LLC’s Facebook page or website, latulipedesign.com. La Tulipe is located at 115 N. Franklin Street in downtown Port Washington. The shoppe is open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sundays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The shoppe’s telephone number is 262-284-2444.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project