Residents, watch your mailbox for the 2014 Fall Bulletin! The Nicolet Recreation Department has a terrific list of programs and activities for toddlers, youth, teens, adults, and senior citizens! Including new programs like: Tumbling, Teen Yoga, Origami and much more. You can also access the Fall Bulletin at: http://www.nicolet.us/activities/recreation.cfm
Online registration for Fall programs begins Monday, August 11th. You can also phone, fax, mail, walk-in, or use our drop box to register beginning August 25th.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member