The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following remaining summer programs:
* Camp at the Hills - Postcamp
* Summer Adventure Camp
* Golf Lessons
* Knights All-Star Dance Teams
* Nature Detective Day Camp
* Swim Lessons
* Team Sports Camp
* Jr. Knights Football Camp
* Chess Camp
* Dance Your Style Summer Dance Camp
* Girls Volleyball All-Skills
* Babysitting Camp
* ACT Workshop
* Lifeguard Training
* Waterfront Lifeguarding Add-on
* How To Write a Winning College Essay
* Golf Lessons
* Infant/Child CPR
* Professional CPR & AED
* Trigger Point Massage
* Zumba Toning
* Bocce Ball
* Safety Driving
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane