BloodCenter of Wisconsin offers State Fair tickets to those who come to the rescue.
July 8, 2014 -- BloodCenter of Wisconsin has identified a critical need for O negative blood donations.
As a small token of appreciation, all O negative blood donors who attempt to donate Wednesday, July 9 through Wednesday, July 16 will receive a pair of tickets to the Wisconsin State Fair.
If you have O negative blood, you have incredible potential to save lives.
O negative is the universal donor – meaning anyone can receive it. It is the blood type carried on Flight For Life and used by trauma centers and emergency rooms. It is given to newborn babies and people in urgent need, when there is no time to determine blood type.
Due to decreased donations during the summer and particularly over the recent holiday weekend, the need for O negative blood is immediate.
Please call 1-877-BE-A-HERO (1-877-232-4376) or visit www.bcw.edu/appt to make an appointment at a community blood drive or donor center near you:
Brown Deer, 5960 W. Brown Deer Rd.
Greenfield, 7210 W. Edgerton Ave.
Kenosha, 8064 39th Ave.
La Crosse, 1800 Jackson Street, Suite C
Manitowoc, 619 Reed Avenue
Marshfield, 508 N. Central, Suite 101
Milwaukee, 638 N 18th St.
Racine, 1120 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
Sheboygan, 1018 S. Taylor Dr.
Waukesha, 2111 Springdale Rd.
Wauwatosa, 8733 Watertown Plank Rd.
West Bend, 130 Valley Ave.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project