he BBB wants to know! Nominate a deserving company or charity today!
The Wisconsin Better Business Bureau Center for Character Ethics is now accepting nominations and online applications through February 9, 2015 for the 2015 BBB Torch Awards for Ethics.
The Torch Awards for Ethics were created to honor ethical Wisconsin companies and charities whose leaders demonstrate a high level of personal character and ensure that the organization’s practices meet the highest standards of ethics. These organizations build trust among their employees, customers and their communities by advertising honestly, remaining transparent, and honoring their promises.
Anyone can nominate a business or a charitable organization. For more information or to nominate, go to http://www.bbb.org/wisconsin/torch-award/ or contact Carole Milos at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-847-6064.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter