Brett L. Seamons, Ph.D., of Seattle has joined Milwaukee-based Lichter & Ihle as a partner. Lichter & Ihle provides consulting services to mid-size and global companies to assist with leadership succession, executive coaching and development, talent assessment, organizational effectiveness, team building and acquisition integration.
Seamons has nearly 20 years of experience with individual, team and organizational development and has conducted a wide range of coaching assignments, organizational studies and leadership assessments.
Prior to joining Lichter & Ihle, he was with RHR International for 16 years. He spent six years in the company’s London office, moved to Chicago for five years and then worked in Seattle for six years. Seamons’ experience also includes time with Ford Motor Company and a faculty position at Wayne State University in Detroit.
Seamons received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in Psychology from Brigham Young University, earned his Psychology Ph.D. at Saybrook Univeristy and is a member of the American Psychological Society.
Lichter & Ihle is located at The City Center, 735 N. Water St., Suite 712, Milwaukee.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities