Brett L. Seamons, Ph.D., of Seattle has joined Milwaukee-based Lichter & Ihle as a partner. Lichter & Ihle provides consulting services to mid-size and global companies to assist with leadership succession, executive coaching and development, talent assessment, organizational effectiveness, team building and acquisition integration.
Seamons has nearly 20 years of experience with individual, team and organizational development and has conducted a wide range of coaching assignments, organizational studies and leadership assessments.
Prior to joining Lichter & Ihle, he was with RHR International for 16 years. He spent six years in the company’s London office, moved to Chicago for five years and then worked in Seattle for six years. Seamons’ experience also includes time with Ford Motor Company and a faculty position at Wayne State University in Detroit.
Seamons received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in Psychology from Brigham Young University, earned his Psychology Ph.D. at Saybrook Univeristy and is a member of the American Psychological Society.
Lichter & Ihle is located at The City Center, 735 N. Water St., Suite 712, Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Oktoberfest Lunch with Magician
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- Poe's Ghosts
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Free Showing of
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!