Experienced Sheepshead players needed to lead games with our Lutheran Home residents. Volunteers must be willing to commit to at least once a month, and we will work around volunteers’ schedules - whether it be weekdays, evenings or weekends.
This is a great opportunity for families, groups, retired adults or teens that have a caring, patient nature and enjoy spending time with the elderly.
If you are interested in this position, please call Michelle at 414/258-6171, ext. 258. To learn more about our many other volunteer opportunities, please visit our website at www.thelutheranhome.org.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities