The Fox Point Farmers' Market opens Saturday June 21 at 8 a.m. This year features five new
vendors who will bring lamb, Angus beef, take-and-bake enchiladas, ravioli, sauerkraut and kimchi, and African/Jamaican sauces and prepared food. Returning vendors will offer coffee, bakery, flowers, produce and prepared food. Music opening day will be the Carlos Adames Group from 10-noon.
Amazing flowering baskets on opening day only.
Find us at 7300 N.Lombardy Rd. every Saturday. Find our vendors and musicians on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!
- Financial Checklist for Your Sixties
- Still room for Wine Glass Painting at Purloin Studio
- Fairy Tale Fantasy
- Annual Cruisin-4-Kids Motorcycle Ride this Saturday!