The Fox Point Farmers' Market opens Saturday June 21 at 8 a.m. This year features five new
vendors who will bring lamb, Angus beef, take-and-bake enchiladas, ravioli, sauerkraut and kimchi, and African/Jamaican sauces and prepared food. Returning vendors will offer coffee, bakery, flowers, produce and prepared food. Music opening day will be the Carlos Adames Group from 10-noon.
Amazing flowering baskets on opening day only.
Find us at 7300 N.Lombardy Rd. every Saturday. Find our vendors and musicians on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary