The Fox Point Farmers' Market opens Saturday June 21 at 8 a.m. This year features five new
vendors who will bring lamb, Angus beef, take-and-bake enchiladas, ravioli, sauerkraut and kimchi, and African/Jamaican sauces and prepared food. Returning vendors will offer coffee, bakery, flowers, produce and prepared food. Music opening day will be the Carlos Adames Group from 10-noon.
Amazing flowering baskets on opening day only.
Find us at 7300 N.Lombardy Rd. every Saturday. Find our vendors and musicians on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.