The Fox Point Farmers' Market opens Saturday June 21 at 8 a.m. This year features five new
vendors who will bring lamb, Angus beef, take-and-bake enchiladas, ravioli, sauerkraut and kimchi, and African/Jamaican sauces and prepared food. Returning vendors will offer coffee, bakery, flowers, produce and prepared food. Music opening day will be the Carlos Adames Group from 10-noon.
Amazing flowering baskets on opening day only.
Find us at 7300 N.Lombardy Rd. every Saturday. Find our vendors and musicians on Facebook.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities