The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
* Parent/Tot Gymnastics
* Mom and Me "Little Dragons" (martial arts)
* Parent/Tot Swim Lessons
* Bananas Diving Team
* Boys Basketball Camp
* Boys Volleyball Camps
* Girls Basketball Camps
* Golf Lessons
* Ice Skating Lessons
* Martial Arts Camp
* Mad Science - Operation Exploration Camp
* Reactions In Chemistry: Flames, Bangs and Colors
* Tennis Lessons
* Preparation for AP Chemistry
* ACT Workshop
* Ultimate Frisbee
* Beginner Tennis Lessons
* Cardio Tennis
* Taming The High Cost Of College
* Zumba Toning
* Bocce Ball
* Safety Driving
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.