Car buffs will have an opportunity to see and test drive some cars of the future that are here today through special arrangements of the Shorewood Senior Resource Center. This event is being presented in cooperation with several North Shore automotive dealerships whose representatives will talk about the innovative car options and new technologies like plug-in hybrids and advanced hybrids now available.
Heiser Ford will be represented with the Fusion and C-Max plug-in hybrids; Andrew Toyota, will show three hybrid cars including the Prius, Prius V Wagon and Avalon; Andrew Chevrolet, the Chevy Volt extended range electric/gasoline and David Hobbs Honda, the Honda Accord Hybrid, CRZ Hybrid and Insight Hybrid. Dillon Grimes will talk about his all electric Nissan Leaf and offer rides. Following the presentations, many cars will be available for short test drives.
The presentation, which is open to the public, will be on Wednesday, June 11 from 10:00 to 11:30 am at the Shorewood Senior Resource Center, 3920 N. Murray. Donuts, coffee and juice will be served. Reservations are not required; there is a $3.00 admittance fee.
For more information contact Elizabeth Price, Coordinator, Shorewood Senior Resource Center, 414-847-2727, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project