Car buffs will have an opportunity to see and test drive some cars of the future that are here today through special arrangements of the Shorewood Senior Resource Center. This event is being presented in cooperation with several North Shore automotive dealerships whose representatives will talk about the innovative car options and new technologies like plug-in hybrids and advanced hybrids now available.
Heiser Ford will be represented with the Fusion and C-Max plug-in hybrids; Andrew Toyota, will show three hybrid cars including the Prius, Prius V Wagon and Avalon; Andrew Chevrolet, the Chevy Volt extended range electric/gasoline and David Hobbs Honda, the Honda Accord Hybrid, CRZ Hybrid and Insight Hybrid. Dillon Grimes will talk about his all electric Nissan Leaf and offer rides. Following the presentations, many cars will be available for short test drives.
The presentation, which is open to the public, will be on Wednesday, June 11 from 10:00 to 11:30 am at the Shorewood Senior Resource Center, 3920 N. Murray. Donuts, coffee and juice will be served. Reservations are not required; there is a $3.00 admittance fee.
For more information contact Elizabeth Price, Coordinator, Shorewood Senior Resource Center, 414-847-2727, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Showing of
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Backstage Tour of the Rep
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- Lakeside Animal Hospital Celebrates 75 Years
- C.H. Coakley Delivers BikeShare Bikes Around Town
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. Upcoming Programs
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th