Car buffs will have an opportunity to see and test drive some cars of the future that are here today through special arrangements of the Shorewood Senior Resource Center. This event is being presented in cooperation with several North Shore automotive dealerships whose representatives will talk about the innovative car options and new technologies like plug-in hybrids and advanced hybrids now available.
Heiser Ford will be represented with the Fusion and C-Max plug-in hybrids; Andrew Toyota, will show three hybrid cars including the Prius, Prius V Wagon and Avalon; Andrew Chevrolet, the Chevy Volt extended range electric/gasoline and David Hobbs Honda, the Honda Accord Hybrid, CRZ Hybrid and Insight Hybrid. Dillon Grimes will talk about his all electric Nissan Leaf and offer rides. Following the presentations, many cars will be available for short test drives.
The presentation, which is open to the public, will be on Wednesday, June 11 from 10:00 to 11:30 am at the Shorewood Senior Resource Center, 3920 N. Murray. Donuts, coffee and juice will be served. Reservations are not required; there is a $3.00 admittance fee.
For more information contact Elizabeth Price, Coordinator, Shorewood Senior Resource Center, 414-847-2727, email@example.com.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member