Car buffs will have an opportunity to see and test drive some cars of the future that are here today through special arrangements of the Shorewood Senior Resource Center. This event is being presented in cooperation with several North Shore automotive dealerships whose representatives will talk about the innovative car options and new technologies like plug-in hybrids and advanced hybrids now available.
Heiser Ford will be represented with the Fusion and C-Max plug-in hybrids; Andrew Toyota, will show three hybrid cars including the Prius, Prius V Wagon and Avalon; Andrew Chevrolet, the Chevy Volt extended range electric/gasoline and David Hobbs Honda, the Honda Accord Hybrid, CRZ Hybrid and Insight Hybrid. Dillon Grimes will talk about his all electric Nissan Leaf and offer rides. Following the presentations, many cars will be available for short test drives.
The presentation, which is open to the public, will be on Wednesday, June 11 from 10:00 to 11:30 am at the Shorewood Senior Resource Center, 3920 N. Murray. Donuts, coffee and juice will be served. Reservations are not required; there is a $3.00 admittance fee.
For more information contact Elizabeth Price, Coordinator, Shorewood Senior Resource Center, 414-847-2727, email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!
- Financial Checklist for Your Sixties