Nicolet School District To Hold Informational Meeting About Athletic Facilities Options
On Thursday, June 5, 2014, the Nicolet School District Master Site Planning Committee will host a community information meeting and open house to present the results of the high school’s current and future facility needs, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Nicolet High School Library.
At the open house, potential options for improving the district’s athletic facilities will be presented. Renderings and plans will be on display throughout the evening, and committee members will be available to answer questions.
Citizens may come throughout the evening as their schedules permit. Attendees will be able to review all options and provide their input.
Media interested in attending or speaking with a member of the Nicolet School District Master Site Planning Committee should contact Natalie Verette at (414) 390-5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member