Nicolet School District To Hold Informational Meeting About Athletic Facilities Options
On Thursday, June 5, 2014, the Nicolet School District Master Site Planning Committee will host a community information meeting and open house to present the results of the high school’s current and future facility needs, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Nicolet High School Library.
At the open house, potential options for improving the district’s athletic facilities will be presented. Renderings and plans will be on display throughout the evening, and committee members will be available to answer questions.
Citizens may come throughout the evening as their schedules permit. Attendees will be able to review all options and provide their input.
Media interested in attending or speaking with a member of the Nicolet School District Master Site Planning Committee should contact Natalie Verette at (414) 390-5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!
- Financial Checklist for Your Sixties