Nicolet School District To Hold Informational Meeting About Athletic Facilities Options
On Thursday, June 5, 2014, the Nicolet School District Master Site Planning Committee will host a community information meeting and open house to present the results of the high school’s current and future facility needs, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Nicolet High School Library.
At the open house, potential options for improving the district’s athletic facilities will be presented. Renderings and plans will be on display throughout the evening, and committee members will be available to answer questions.
Citizens may come throughout the evening as their schedules permit. Attendees will be able to review all options and provide their input.
Media interested in attending or speaking with a member of the Nicolet School District Master Site Planning Committee should contact Natalie Verette at (414) 390-5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20