Nicolet School District To Hold Informational Meeting About Athletic Facilities Options
On Thursday, June 5, 2014, the Nicolet School District Master Site Planning Committee will host a community information meeting and open house to present the results of the high school’s current and future facility needs, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Nicolet High School Library.
At the open house, potential options for improving the district’s athletic facilities will be presented. Renderings and plans will be on display throughout the evening, and committee members will be available to answer questions.
Citizens may come throughout the evening as their schedules permit. Attendees will be able to review all options and provide their input.
Media interested in attending or speaking with a member of the Nicolet School District Master Site Planning Committee should contact Natalie Verette at (414) 390-5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Spring Break at the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio!
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Brilliant DPI to Host Open House to Showcase Expanded Office Space
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations