Nicolet School District To Hold Informational Meeting About Athletic Facilities Options
On Thursday, June 5, 2014, the Nicolet School District Master Site Planning Committee will host a community information meeting and open house to present the results of the high school’s current and future facility needs, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Nicolet High School Library.
At the open house, potential options for improving the district’s athletic facilities will be presented. Renderings and plans will be on display throughout the evening, and committee members will be available to answer questions.
Citizens may come throughout the evening as their schedules permit. Attendees will be able to review all options and provide their input.
Media interested in attending or speaking with a member of the Nicolet School District Master Site Planning Committee should contact Natalie Verette at (414) 390-5500 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Tips For Choosing Bathroom Faucets
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr