The Nicolet Recreation Department continues to provide an exciting summer camp experience for K4-6th graders from June 16 – August 1! In addition to our regular five-week program, we also offer a pre-camp and a post-camp week…for a total of seven weeks! Camp activities include swimming, sports, arts and crafts, exciting field trips, special guests, and more!! Campers will be grouped according to their last completed grade level.
Camp at the Hills Director: Lisa Vondra, DPI Licensed Professional Educator
Early registration due date: May 30th. Select a schedule that best fits your camper’s needs.
Please check our website at: http://www.nicolet.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 for more details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas at Balmoral Castle
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- 26th Annual Trek 100 Ride for Hope
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction