Vision Forward Association (Milwaukee) hosted its annual Feast for the Senses event on Thursday, May 1, 2014 at Pier Wisconsin’s Discovery World. 260 people “Set Sail” to raise critical funds and support for Vision Forward’s children’s program, serving children 0-6 years old with vision loss and other disabilities.
2014 Event Chairs, Karin and Jay Hiller (East Troy) of Hiller Ford, shared their personal story and commitment to Vision Forward. “Supporting Vision Forward will always be a priority for us – not only because of the impact it had on us and our family, but also because we believe so strongly in its mission and quality programs. Vision Forward’s hands-on, personal services can make such a difference in the lives of individuals and families dealing with vision loss,” stated the Hillers.
Vision Forward is grateful for everyone who supported this successful event.
2014 Lead Event Sponsors:
Industries for the Blind
Cardinal Capital Management
PNC Wealth Management
RFP Commercial, Inc.
Huron Fabrication & Machine Corp.
Visit Vision Forward’s Facebook page for photos of the 2014 Feast for the Senses Event! www.facebook.com/visionforwardwi
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project