The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
* Parent/Tot Gymnastics
* Mom and Me "Little Dragons" (martial arts)
* Tee Ball
* Art of Communication
* Beginning Band Lessons
* Chess Camp
* Girls Youth Basketball Advanced Camp
* Jr. One Day Golf Camp
* Performing Dance Academy Recital
* PGA Elite Junior Summer Golf School
* Readers' Theatre - NEW!
* Summer Orchestra - NEW!
* Tai Chi for Kids
* Summer Golf Camp - NEW!
* Gymnastics Open Gym
* Running Club
* Belly Dancing
* Socratic Cafe - NEW!
* Wellness University - NEW!
* Brewers Game Field Trip
* Bocce Ball
* Safety Driving
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas at Balmoral Castle
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- 26th Annual Trek 100 Ride for Hope
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction