The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
* Parent/Tot Gymnastics
* Mom and Me "Little Dragons" (martial arts)
* Tee Ball
* Art of Communication
* Beginning Band Lessons
* Chess Camp
* Girls Youth Basketball Advanced Camp
* Jr. One Day Golf Camp
* Performing Dance Academy Recital
* PGA Elite Junior Summer Golf School
* Readers' Theatre - NEW!
* Summer Orchestra - NEW!
* Tai Chi for Kids
* Summer Golf Camp - NEW!
* Gymnastics Open Gym
* Running Club
* Belly Dancing
* Socratic Cafe - NEW!
* Wellness University - NEW!
* Brewers Game Field Trip
* Bocce Ball
* Safety Driving
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project