Glendale, WI — The Democratic candidates for the office of Wisconsin Attorney will making their case before a North Shore audience on Sunday, May18th. The free event will take place at the North Shore Public Library, 6800 N. Port Washington Rd in Glendale, from 3:00pm to 4:45pm.
Speaking and taking questions at the event will be candidates:
Jefferson County District Attorney Susan Happ
Dane County District Attorney Ismael Ozanne
State Representative Jon Richards
The event is open to the public. To find out more and sign up - http://tinyurl.com/mzp9dbx
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available