Glendale, WI — The Democratic candidates for the office of Wisconsin Attorney will making their case before a North Shore audience on Sunday, May18th. The free event will take place at the North Shore Public Library, 6800 N. Port Washington Rd in Glendale, from 3:00pm to 4:45pm.
Speaking and taking questions at the event will be candidates:
Jefferson County District Attorney Susan Happ
Dane County District Attorney Ismael Ozanne
State Representative Jon Richards
The event is open to the public. To find out more and sign up - http://tinyurl.com/mzp9dbx
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20
- Alverno College Course Will Visit Places of the Holocaust