Glendale, WI — The Democratic candidates for the office of Wisconsin Attorney will making their case before a North Shore audience on Sunday, May18th. The free event will take place at the North Shore Public Library, 6800 N. Port Washington Rd in Glendale, from 3:00pm to 4:45pm.
Speaking and taking questions at the event will be candidates:
Jefferson County District Attorney Susan Happ
Dane County District Attorney Ismael Ozanne
State Representative Jon Richards
The event is open to the public. To find out more and sign up - http://tinyurl.com/mzp9dbx
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities