The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
* Parent/Tot Swim Lessons
* Mom and Me "Little Dragons" (martial arts)
* Golf Lessons
* Swim Lessons
* Bananas Swim & Diving
* Baseball Camp
* Cars, Catapults and Bridges with Legos
* Promising Picassos - Drawing
* Roufus Martial Arts
* Golf Lessons
* Bananas Swim and Diving
* Aero Swim
* Fusion Style Korean Cooking
* Get Your Boots Wet (water aerobics)
* Underwater Currents (water aerobics)
* Waves (water aerobics)
* Acrylic Painting
* Beginner Tennis Lessons
* Cardio Tennis
* Cross Fitness/Boot Camp
* Bocce Ball
* Safety Driving
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Spring Break at the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio!
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Brilliant DPI to Host Open House to Showcase Expanded Office Space
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations