Unitarian Church North is hosting its fourth annual Goods & Services Auction on Saturday, May 3, beginning at 5 p.m. The church is located at 13800 N. Port Washington Rd., Mequon. The event is open to the public and includes a silent and live auction, raffle, wine pull, food and live music. Tickets are $15 in advance (at the church office) or $20 at the door. Children’s tickets are $5 and include supervised child care.
Professional Auctioneer Robert Hanstad will run the live auction. A wide variety of goods and services are included in the live and silent auctions and raffle: a vintage Minifish Sail Boat; Napa Valley and other vacation packages; Aldo Leopold bench; Florentine Opera season tickets; Wisconsin archaeological tour; professional carpentry services; original art; gift cards; photography instructions; transplanted perennials; guided canoe, kayak and fishing trips and much more.
Proceeds of the event support the mission of the church. For more information and a complete list of auction and raffle items, visit www.ucnorth.org/auction or call the church office at 262-375-3890.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project