Unitarian Church North is hosting its fourth annual Goods & Services Auction on Saturday, May 3, beginning at 5 p.m. The church is located at 13800 N. Port Washington Rd., Mequon. The event is open to the public and includes a silent and live auction, raffle, wine pull, food and live music. Tickets are $15 in advance (at the church office) or $20 at the door. Children’s tickets are $5 and include supervised child care.
Professional Auctioneer Robert Hanstad will run the live auction. A wide variety of goods and services are included in the live and silent auctions and raffle: a vintage Minifish Sail Boat; Napa Valley and other vacation packages; Aldo Leopold bench; Florentine Opera season tickets; Wisconsin archaeological tour; professional carpentry services; original art; gift cards; photography instructions; transplanted perennials; guided canoe, kayak and fishing trips and much more.
Proceeds of the event support the mission of the church. For more information and a complete list of auction and raffle items, visit www.ucnorth.org/auction or call the church office at 262-375-3890.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.