Unitarian Church North is hosting its fourth annual Goods & Services Auction on Saturday, May 3, beginning at 5 p.m. The church is located at 13800 N. Port Washington Rd., Mequon. The event is open to the public and includes a silent and live auction, raffle, wine pull, food and live music. Tickets are $15 in advance (at the church office) or $20 at the door. Children’s tickets are $5 and include supervised child care.
Professional Auctioneer Robert Hanstad will run the live auction. A wide variety of goods and services are included in the live and silent auctions and raffle: a vintage Minifish Sail Boat; Napa Valley and other vacation packages; Aldo Leopold bench; Florentine Opera season tickets; Wisconsin archaeological tour; professional carpentry services; original art; gift cards; photography instructions; transplanted perennials; guided canoe, kayak and fishing trips and much more.
Proceeds of the event support the mission of the church. For more information and a complete list of auction and raffle items, visit www.ucnorth.org/auction or call the church office at 262-375-3890.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"