The Nicolet Recreation Department continues to provide an exciting summer camp experience for K4-6th graders from June 16 – August 1! In addition to our regular five-week program, we also offer a pre-camp and a post-camp week…for a total of seven weeks! Camp activities include swimming, sports, arts and crafts, exciting field trips, special guests, and more!! Campers will be grouped according to their last completed grade level.
Camp at the Hills Director: Lisa Vondra, DPI Licensed Professional Educator
Early registration due date: May 30th. Select a schedule that best fits your camper’s needs.
Please check our website at: http://www.nicolet.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 for more details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane