The Nicolet Recreation Department continues to provide an exciting summer camp experience for K4-6th graders from June 16 – August 1! In addition to our regular five-week program, we also offer a pre-camp and a post-camp week…for a total of seven weeks! Camp activities include swimming, sports, arts and crafts, exciting field trips, special guests, and more!! Campers will be grouped according to their last completed grade level.
Camp at the Hills Director: Lisa Vondra, DPI Licensed Professional Educator
Early registration due date: May 30th. Select a schedule that best fits your camper’s needs.
Please check our website at: http://www.nicolet.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 for more details.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"