Local actress Jennifer Michna will portray Edith Galt Wilson in the Glendale Senior Citizens' Clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School at 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 9. Her topic is "To End All Wars" in this, the 100th anniversary of World War I. The year is 1925, after the death of President Woodrow Wilson in December, 1924. Mrs. Wilson sits answering the hundreds of letters of condolence and reveals things not publicly known about her famous husband.
The performance is free. Refreshments follow. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Call (414) 540-2100 with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Community Volunteer Opportunities