Local actress Jennifer Michna will portray Edith Galt Wilson in the Glendale Senior Citizens' Clubroom on the lower level of Glen Hills Middle School at 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 9. Her topic is "To End All Wars" in this, the 100th anniversary of World War I. The year is 1925, after the death of President Woodrow Wilson in December, 1924. Mrs. Wilson sits answering the hundreds of letters of condolence and reveals things not publicly known about her famous husband.
The performance is free. Refreshments follow. Nonmembers are always welcome at club events. Call (414) 540-2100 with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20
- Alverno College Course Will Visit Places of the Holocaust