At Simons Electrical Systems, we believe that an educated customer is a happy customer.
That is why we are offering this educational series to keep you informed and hopefully save you money.
Spring is the time of year for home improvement. One improvement that may be worthwhile is installation of solar panels on your home. This improvement offers two big advantages.
First, these panels will offer you big savings on your energy bill. One estimate from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory estimated that savings could range from $35 to $55 a month. While installing the solar panels is an expensive investment, it does begin to pay for itself with savings that could reach close to $700 annually.
The other big positive with solar panels is the how they affect your home’s value. One study found that for the average installation of solar panels, homeowners were able to recover about 97% of the cost of the panels due to an increase in the value of their homes. As a frame of reference, remodeling your kitchen into a luxury kitchen only returned about 60%.
For further information, please contact Joel Shoemaker of Simons Electrical Systems at (262) 542-2720 or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.simonselectric.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.