The Nicolet Recreation Department offers the following upcoming programs:
* Rocks, Paper, Scissors - NEW!
* Advance Climb Team - NEW!
* After-School Wii Just Dance Class
* Bananas Swim - session II
* Children's Etiquette
* Jr. Knights Youth Football Clinic
* Lego's Cars, Catapults and Bridges
* Philosophy with Children
* Boys & Girls Adaptive Volleyball Camp - NEW!
* Lifeguard Training
* Waterfront Lifeguarding Add-on
* Open Basketball
* 4v4 Co-ed Sand Volleyball League - NEW!
* Ultimate Frisbee
* Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
* Money 101
* Journey of Journaling
* Light Indian Meal
* Professional CPR & AED
* Trigger Point Massage
* Cooking with Class: Under the Tuscan Sun
* Water Aerobics - Underwater Currents
* Zumba Toning
* Badger Band Concert
* Safety Driving
Please visit our website at: http://www.nicolet.us/activities/recreation.cfm or call (414) 351-7566 to register today!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.